martes, 14 de octubre de 2008

More adventures in Komodo...






Last night I've founded a snake in my room!!! (first a lizard, then a snake... what tonight???) I know that it's not dangerous, so I let it there.

This morning I went to see the Komodo dragons. It was just a 1,5h trail, but was enoug to see a few of them.

After dragons... diving again! The first thing we've seen was a shark (he's behind me on a picture...). He was there, like on a "relaxing time". It was funny and scary at the same time... but now I know that, if staying at 4-5 meters from him there's no reason to be afraid... now I'll dive more safety! We've seen also a lot of big fishes... and tourtles!!! many of them!!! I've been swimming close to one of them maybe 8 or 10 meters... I love to see how they swim...


Well... tomorrow more divings!!!

No hay comentarios: