sábado, 11 de octubre de 2008

Terima Kasih banyak!


I'm in Komodo now. I hope to visit the dragons and dive a little bit on the Komodo National Park during the next few days. Last days I've been thinking about write this message, but I've never finded the moment. Since this morning I've been traveling with Caroline. Jason join us a few days ago in Ubud (Bali) and Ellie join us the last two days too.


Provably you'll feel the same, but it's amazing the amount of memories that come to my head when I see any of my pictures with you... (thousands... I know... it's my default, but I'll survive!). I really hope that you'll feel the same and, as I, you will be proud to say "I was there!". It's not easy to spend 24h a day in a small space, living with 18 another people under the same roof... but we've done it, and I just want to say "Terima Kasih Banyak" to let me live this time with you.


Now everyone of us are running different trails... Jasha was the first going back home, and in a few days I'll do the same... "back home; back to work". I hope you'll have fun discovering amazing and beautiful places around the world. I hope to see you again somewere and spend a few more time together. Remember... if you ever want to go to Spain... "Girona's Ryanair airport is near to my house, and I will be your private Barcelona guide... (I'm good... I promise you!)
Wellcome to the jungle, my friend!


1 comentario:

Francesc dijo...

Hello Jordi, my friend,
I am very happy by to be able to speak with you, although to be by this way and this language, but this is not the most important, the most important is that, here, there are a lot of people that also remember you. I hope that you have got a good trip of return your home.
And I hope you can explain to me that it means "Terima Kasih Banyak".
See you.
Siscu