miƩrcoles, 15 de octubre de 2008

The best diving of my life!






Today I've been diving 2 more times. The first dive was looking boring... The instructor says that it was a good place to see sharks, tourtles and Rays. We haven't seen any big fish till the end. When my tank (of air) was almost empty, we've seen a "cloud of sand" (into the water). Usually, the Rays or the mantas remove the sand looking for food, and it was a signal that some ray was there... after waiting a few seconds to the "cloud of sand" disappears, a huge ray starts swimming from there. Was amazing! Only the body (without the tale) was 1,5 meters!!! she moves so fast, but it gives me just a second to take one picture. wow!


On the second dive, in general, was more funny than the first one. Lots of corals, small and colorfull fish, big fishes (no sharks today...) and tourtles. I've seen 5!!! Two of them where together when we found them (provably trying to have sex... excuse me, Mis. and Mr. Tourtle!) I've followed one of them. She was swimming slowly, calmous, and gives me the chance to swim at her side, maybe at 2 meters from her. It was a big tourtle, maybe a bit bigger than 1 meter. She gives me enough time to take a few pictures, a 26" video... and time to watch her... wow! My favourite thing under the water.. and gives me enough time to enjoy a lot the moment!


It's unvelievable the difference between the things you can see out from the water and into the water... on the same area. There's only stones and dust outside. Inside...




Tomorrow will be my last day here. 2 more divings and next morning I'll fly to Bali, then Jakarta, then Kuala Lumpur, then Home...

1 comentario:

Lali Vidal dijo...

ooooh pero kina enveja em dooones ja ho saps! jejeje
petunets,
lali