domingo, 14 de septiembre de 2008

More pictures of Camp Leakey...






Well... today it seems that the computers are not so lazy and seems that they are working right, so I'll try to upload a few more pictures...


The first one, is the celebration of "La diada Nacional de Catalunya" (special day in Catalonia's tradicion). It was the 11-september (yes, I know... the same day than the twin towers in NY, but it's just a coincidence). Well... the morning of the 11-s I took my "senyera" (the name of my country's flag) and I left the team house looking for a funny picture with some orangutan.... and I've founded a youngmale called Samson. He's very friendly, and he was been playing a few moments with the flag, and that's one of the pictures that I have with him and the Senyera, celebrating "la diada Nacional de Catalunya".


The other pictures I took them from the Klotok (the riverboat), on the way to Camp Leakey. There is a lot of monkeys, birds, beautiful trees... everything is beautiful... You should come and see it!

No hay comentarios: